Tuesday, September 28, 2004

BusterStronghart@Gmail.com

Found on the net

Getting married to a Japanese Girl
Today lunch, I involved in a debate with a Japanese lady. She has a degree in literature, so well knowledge and she is capable to escape for every traps I told her. The topic is about getting married to Japanese girl. She began the conversation, are you single? "Yes, I'm single", I replied. "Why you didnt marry a Japanese lady?", she attacked. I explain to her, that my intention to married is not because of sex. I didn't think that I can be a good lover in the bed. I just need a friend to share, to talk and to learn. My wife should be someone who I can discuss, debate and fights in words. Someone who has strong minded. Someone who questioning many thing in life. I attacked back, "Is there any Japanese girl fall in that category?"She replied shortly, "It is many." I have never seen even one, excepts you. I didn't mean flattering her, but she is really smart. I didn't know how old she is, I guess it should be more than 40 or 50. She asked me to tell her about my self. I wanted a short answer, but it should be something that she familiar. About my self, "I like Kenzaburo writing." She surprised, but understand what I mean. "You have a pretty old mind set", she said. Our conversation goes far away. We discussed many things. One thing that so impressed me is that her thinking capability is really agile. Fergi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments?