Saturday, October 29, 2005

BusterStronghart@Gmail.com

SPECIAL EXTRA REPORT FROM FT. LAUDERDALE:


This morning I walked the entire building using the fire stairs, and I discovered that amazingly the entire thirteenth floor was apparently forced out of the building by the Divine Power of the Hurricane. (at least in the South Tower, which was the one that I toured).

I live on the twelfth floor and walked up to the twenty-fifth, penthouse floor, walking most of the corridors, inspecting the damage.

On my way back down I noticed that the number of each floor was painted onto the doors that lead from the fire stairs to the interior corridors.

As I came down the stairs I noted each floor number clearly painted onto the appropriate doors, but when I was on the fourteenth floor and continued down there was no thirteenth floor! One door said "14" and the next said "12."

What had happened to "13?"

I went back up to make sure that I had not missed it. I cannot tell you how carefully I checked. Believe me, I was careful. The thirteenth floor is missing. No doubt about it.

It's gone.

M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments?