Saturday, June 27, 2009

BusterStronghart@Gmail.com
Nietzsche says that all relationships must be understood on the basis of power.I do not see this. The idea doesn't resonate with me. The balance of power--who wins who loses in a relationship seems trivial and irrelevant.

As I read my comment I wonder whether I am avoiding a Truth that has been presented to me.

A mans task, Nietzsche says, is to accept himself. It is not to make, force, have others accept him. "your task is to accept yourself--not to find ways to gain acceptance."

Too much time is spent looking in books for the secret of life. I've been talking, reading, writing for the past 60 years. I say "enough!"

I spend my nights in a vicious fury at what I've missed in life--the life I let slip away..God may know what my real calling is--but I don't.

I've squandered my past on non-sense. I've grown old with the smile of a fool on my face. How can a pretty decent life be such a disappointment? My time is past, I'm overworked and jaded. This truth, no matter how bad is worse than uncertainty, but I've dwelt in uncertainity all my life and I'm still there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments?