Tuesday, December 08, 2009

BusterStronghart@Gmail.com

This is strange:

CNC says that "the Very Very Rich could do a bit more." What about the very rich? No? Or the Rich? Or the rest of us, who are living the middle class life?
-
You mean that there isn't anything that we could/should do for others? Did you know that the poorest are percentage-wise the most generous with their money?

I spent $120 for dinner for two the other night. Shouldn't I have helped the poor with that money? Or a part of it? According to the World Health Organization there are one billion undernourished people in the world. There are millions who are worse than undernourished--they are starving to death.
-
Are you saying that: "I work for my money, and I don't think that I should have to pay taxes that help someone else.?"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments?